Wednesday 15 April 2015

Tsubasa Chronicles Opening 1

Blaze - Kotani Kinya 




Original / Romaji LyricsEnglish Translation
Hatenaki yume motomeru shirube naki sekai de... (1)We're seeking our endless dreams in a world with no guidance...
Kasanaru omoi   kokoro tsukisasu kodou
Shizuka ni tsuzuku tamerai mo nai uta (2)
With tangled emotions and a heart-piercing beat,
our ballad continues, quietly and without faltering
Tooku sora no kanata kara mazariatta bokura no kage
Hitsuzen to kimagure no naka   shirusareta kioku
From the other side of the far-off sky, our shadows blur together
Our memories are chronicled somewhere between whim and inevitability (7)
Surechigatta toki no uzu (3)
Kuchihatetemo kimi no koe wo shinjite
Even if everything decays in the whirlpool of time we spent passing each other by,
I'll believe in your voice
Hatenaki yume motomeru shirube naki mirai de
Boku ga hikari nakushitemo   itsuka (4)
kimi ga tomoshite kureta kirameku mune no honoo
Tsubasa ni kawaru   kibou no kakera (5)
We're seeking our endless dreams in a future with no guidance
Even if I lose this light someday
there will still be the shining blaze you lit in my heart
We'll turn these fragments of hope into wings
Yamanai ame to   yasashiku nureru tsuki
Kizutsuitemo ii   kaze ni yure yuku bojou
An unceasing rain and a gently-soaked moon
I don't care if I get hurt; I just want to move on, blown about by the wind
Kurayami mo tsuranuku shisen   aoku sunda hitomi no oku
Zetsubou mo kodoku mo koete   kizamareta shirushi
A look from your clear, innocent eyes cuts through the darkness
We'll pass through despair and loneliness and leave our mark behind
Yugandeku toki no hazama (6)
Kawashita kizuna ni kimi wo kanjita
During the time I spent distorting myself to avoid creating ties,
I felt you there
Hakanaki michi wo tadoru   kotae naki sekai de
Fui ni mayoi tachidomatteru kimi yo
Mune kiramekasu   kibou no asu e
We're following a fleeting path in a world with no answers
When you're suddenly lost and unable to move forward,
my heart will shine and show the way to a hopeful tomorrow
Hakanaki yume motomeru kotae naki sekai de
Boku no negai todokeru kagayaku mune no honoo
We're seeking our fleeting dreams in a world with no answers
The shining blaze in my heart will convey my wish
Hatenaki yume motomeru shirube naki sekai de
Boku ga hikari nakushitemo   itsuka
Kimi ga tomoshite kureta kirameku mune no honoo
Tsubasa ni kawaru   kibou no kakera
We're seeking our endless dreams in a world with no guidance
Even if I lose this light someday
there will still be the shining blaze you lit in my heart
We'll turn these fragments of hope into wings

http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/tsubasachronicle/tsublaze.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment