Wednesday 15 April 2015

Pokemon : May's Theme Song


 Watashi Makenai - Haruka (KAORI)



English Lyrics

I bask in the light and the switch is set
LET'S GO!
I'm half confident, half nervous

I feel like giving up, but I use Focus Punch
I believe in my partner and aim for the finals!
In the shining arena, clapping echoes
The cheering grows, and I can feel their reactions

I won't lose! I'm in full serious mode!
I absolutely won't give up until the very end!
Because tomorrow, I want to look back and smile
I'll decide this with the next hit
I'll get the Ribbon! I'm sure I'll win!

I run to the judging room of the championships
Happy!
Though I'm a bit tired
I suppose I feel fulfilled

After the match I give my companions a tight hug
Regrets from all the losses will be cured by time
The new wind blows and shakes my bandanna
My dancing heart is turned toward the next competition I've waited for

I won't lose! I'm in full energy mode!
There cannot be a dream that is never granted, so
Someday I want to be a Top Coordinator
So I'll try and not lose! I'm sure I'll become self-confident!

I won't lose! I'm in full serious mode!
I absolutely won't give up until the very end!
Someday I want to be a Top Coordinator
So I'll try and not lose! I'm sure I'll become self-confident!



No comments:

Post a Comment