Tuesday 29 March 2011

Boy: hey, I need someone to talk to.
Girl: heho! I'm here for you:)
Boy: yeaa, I know.thanks:)
Girl: so what's wrong?
Boy: I love her so much, more than i love my self.
Girl: kay, then talk to her.
Boy: she won't ever love me.
Girl: don't say that!you're amazing:D
Boy: I just want her to know how I feel.
Girl: just tell her!
Boy: she won't love me.
Girl: how do you know that?
Boy: I can just tell her.
Girl: well just tell her.
Boy: what should I say?
Girl: tell her what do you feel, tell her how much 

        you love her, tell her how much you want 
        her to be your girlfriend.  
Boy: I tell her daily.
Girl: what do you mean?
Boy: I don't know, i just love her too much.
Girl: I know how you feel. I have the same problem.
Boy: wait. Who do you love?
Girl: oh, some boy.
Boy: oh, she won't love me either.
Girl: she does.
Boy: how do you know?
Girl: because who wouldn't like you?
Boy: you.
Girl: you're totally wrong. I love you.
Boy: hey!why don't you tell me?

Girl: i tell you daily.
Boy: i love you
Girl: so are you going to talk to her?
Boy: yes, i just did.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment