Tuesday 10 May 2011

It's For The Best..


It's For The Best.

by Codi effin Jordan

[[another song i wrote,honest opinions plzz.]]


Before you say it's over, you come say you love me one last time.

I don't know what I did wrong but baby I want you back mine.


Don't listen to what other people are saying, their most likely telling lies.


I'm not ready for it to be over, I'm not ready for goodbye.


Tears are coming fast,

I wanted this to last,

But nothing last forever,

So I guess it's for the best.


I reach for you as you walk away and whisper that I love you.


Heart now in pain for it's hard to be without you.


But you've opened up so many doors and all you did was close one.


A world of dreams for me even though you thought you have already won.


Well I'm ready to move on and find another man, your just to weak to put up with the shit I can.


You've made me stronger than I was the day I met you.


Nobody can compare to you.


You broke my heart which has made me more aware.


If you try to come back baby I won't be there.


Tears are clearing up fast,

I'm glad this didn't last,

Nothing last forever,

And I know it's for the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment